Sunday, July 10, 2005

Bald

I had Glenn shave my head before my shower today. I was told to expect my hair to start falling out about 10 days to two weeks after chemo. I figured I'd just go ahead and do it now, while I feel pretty strong.

I didn't want to wait until it starts falling out, because it will get all over the bed and my pillow and make me itch like crazy.

Neither of us thinks it looks bad. I've had it this short once, I believe, but I don't have a pic of it. I'll try to find one, but this one looks as close as I can find. Of course, my skin is much more pale these days.

Our $17 digital camera from Walmart died, so I don't have a way to get instant pics. I'll have to buy another one and take a pic. Max has been begging me for a pic of myself with his flag on. Now I have no excuse :)

I'm still doing well at 4pm. This has been my best day thus far. I should update my cancer journal, too.

I've been playing some online poker, but I think many people will be surprised with the game I've gotten into. I don't want to post about it until I have some more substantial results. I am very intrigued by it, however, and think that in time it could become one of my best games, if not THE best. Yes, even surpassing Stud games. I didn't say FAVORITE, so don't have a coronary. I said BEST.

Felicia :)