Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I Want to Change my Site

I am having a situation about poker journals. As many of you have noticed, I have deleted just about all of the journals that I don't read anymore. There are a few that I still read not listed, but are on my Bloglines feeds. Mostly, though, I stopped reading almost all journals, and didn't want to have them on my links because I didn't feel comfortable recommending what I wasn't reading.

Some of them were good, very good. Some were atrocious, but had a following anyway. Some were mostly OT. I didn't delete anyone because I didn't like him or her, or because they didn't have me linked, or for any other type of personal drama situation. It wasn't personal.

Anyway, now I am thinking that maybe some of these guys and gals deserve a link, just not necessarily a personal endorsement from me. Pauly suggested maybe I do something like "Journals Others Recommend" or something along those lines. Make it clear that I don't personally read them, but they are recommended by others. This sounded like a great idea to me (Thanks, Pauly)!

The problem, of course, is that having deleted tons of sites, I have nowhere to begin. What I would like, is a list of every poker, and quasi-poker journal out there. I'd rather it be in alphabetical order, so that it doesn't look like I'm choosing pet journals (I wouldn't do this anyway, but readers read what they want to read, not what I write).

Does anyone know of a site with a huge blogroll on it? One in alpha order, one which will let me have the HTML code?

As a reward, I'll send you an autographed picture of my mastectomies. Ha!

Seriously, though, if I can get some help, I'll look over your site, and tell you what I think, if you'd like. I'll also link it on my main page if it's a site I believe is worth linking. No, you don't have to link me in return (I have no idea why anyone would want to link this POS anyway).

I'd offer to help you with your poker game, but since mine sucks now, too, you might not want that kind of help ;)

If you know of a roll I can borrow, please give me a holler on Yahoo: fzdyer

TIA,

Felicia :)