Saturday, September 11, 2004

Intermission

I'm back home for a couple of days. I'll try to post a report ASAP, but for now, just know that I didn't cash in the Four Queens $300 Stud event. I believe I came in 17th out of 71.

The Stud event I was going to play the next day (Friday) over at Binion's turned out to be a bust. I had no idea it was a women's event. On Poker Pages it simply said WPC. Dummy me. I almost passed out when I found out that it was cheeeesy.

I did, however, get to play some more 20/40 Stud at Bellagio. Excellent game, one of the same characters. Two of the players had just come from the Four Queens event. I lasted the longest, but we all three got paid the same: ZERO. Heehee :)

I made an easy $600 there, more details to follow.

The WPPA is advancing at lightning speed. I guess the poker boom is making every venture like this a success. Now they have a TV deal, pay-per-view proposal, major hotel deal for mega-tourneys, and yours truly might be writing up the tourney reports. E-mail me for more info about the upcoming big-time tourney at the Orleans. NO JUICE for televised tournaments!

Felicia :)