Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Great News from Planet Poker--The Password is IN!!!

Planet has realized the time intensive labor that is required for our private tournament.



So a GREAT piece of news was sent to me about our tourneys.



They have software for password protection ready this Sunday! Yep, starting this Sunday, April 11, 2004, we will be able to sign up for the PJK tourney at the very last minute.



E-mail me for details. Do not give this password out to anyone else.



Also, I decided to go ahead and have them open a FeliciaLee account. I felt like the Domit nickname was too confusing to most participants. I didn't want another account under the same roof, but Glenn and I will NEVER play in the same tournament together, nor at the same table. Although I would never cheat in any kind of poker, I do not like the precident this sets, of people under the same roof playing at the same time. That is why I have resisted having two account on any site. I'm giving in this one time, just due to the confusion factor, but you will not see Glenn in the PJK tourneys.