Sunday, December 12, 2004

No Comments

Jeez, louise. I think that some people are never satisfied no matter how perfect their world is. I really believe that if some of you were given one million dollars tomorrow, you would be ragging by Tuesday.

If I say that I have tons more to write about, but just want to jot down a few quick notes about my initial thoughts on the tourney, because I don't feel that healthy right now, I get flamed because I said something nice about Max, but not nice about Charlie or someone else. I can't win. I can never win with you folks, because all you do is criticize everything and everyone. You either don't have a journal online, because you can dish it out but can't take it, or you have a journal online, and still choose to go around criticizing other peoples' personal thoughts and feelings.

There is just no way I can win here, because some of you just love to hate. If I said the sky was blue, you would insist it was purple.

For now I'm trying to do the temperate thing, and turn off comments. If you have something hateful to say, then open up your own frigging journal and go off on me there. If you want to write me e-mail and say that you enjoy my own, PERSONAL, introspective thoughts, please feel free. I write for me, not for you. If you really want me to stop sharing my writing publicly, you are certainly doing the right thing by your constant stream of assault.