Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Limited Updates

Hi, guys.

I've had some more bad news this week.

It was originally thought that I had a small cyst, benign, that needed to be removed. Although the cyst grew, my doctor was still sure it was benign. Last Thursday he told me that it was not benign, and I have a small amount of cancer. On Friday I found out the cancer was a little bit bigger than they originally thought. Yesterday I found out that I'm not even in "early stage" cancer, but in a later stage. Lucky me, huh? LOL

Um, yeah, I'm getting a new doctor, haha!

Anyway, the best cancer treatment center in Arizona is in Phoenix, which is a 200 mile hike for me, so I don't believe my updates will be as frequent as I had expected.

The good news is that I'll be able to play some live mixed games at Ft. McDowell, lol!

Thanks to everyone!