Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Izod

I don't think I've talked about this before.

I'm not much of a clothes person. Heck, I'm not much of a woman at all (and that has nothing to do with the double mastectomy, lol).

Since I started playing in the bigger tourneys, last April, I've noticed that I need extremely comfortable clothing in order to survive up to 14 hours in a chair at one stretch. Regular clothing doesn't do it. I need super soft clothing.

Sure, Walmart has some jogging suits and comfy stuff, but I had never found anything so soft until I discovered Izod.

Remember Izod from back in the 80's with the alligator shirts? It's the same brand, but their golf collection.

Not only is the clothing extremely comfortable to sit on for hours at a time, but it is also color coordinated, for doofuses like me, who don't know jack about clothing, and couldn't care less.

Shopping at Izod isn't as expensive as you would think, either. If you go to their outlet, and shop the sales, the clothing is about the same price as Walmart. The fit and feel are obviously much superior than Walmart clothing, too.

The last time I went there, they were giving away $10 gift certificates to be used in the month of April (this was in January, I think). The gift certificates have no minimum purchase required, and more than one can be used at a time. Since there were so many snowbirds around in January, they had many left over by the end of the day, and the clerk gave me 3, instead of one, so I am able to get a free $30 worth of clothing for no minimum purchase. Can't say no to free junk, can I?

Anyway, my point is that if you are interested in good quality, nice fit, great looking clothes that always match, try out Izod. Playing live for long stretches couldn't be easier!

Felicia :)