Friday, January 06, 2006

Off to the Oncologist...Have a Nice Day!

Because I love you so much (LOL), and you all seem to love me as well, I'll leave you with this last post before my oncologist appointment and heading up to Vegas.

Since this seems to be the popular topic of the week (HA), I'll post it again. Some of you seemed to quite overlook the fact that this is a biased list. So biased, in fact, that I, myself, break some of the rules, which is one of the many reasons why I declared myself one of the "worst" poker bloggers in both 2004 and 2005. Write what you want, do you really think I care? I don't even follow my own rules, for cripes sake. I'm not "telling you what to do" on your own blog. I'm flattered that you think I have that much power over the universe though.

Once again, this is what I, personally, think makes a good poker blog. It's subjective.

1) Don't post bad beat stories
2) Don't post hand histories
3) Don't whine about losses
4) Don't post pics of kids or pets
5) Give your opinion
6) Are you a poker journal, or not?
7) Try to act serious about your play
8) If you are going to enable comments, actually REPLY when someone leaves one

If, however, you still insist on flaming and threatening me over my own, freaking opinion, please direct that hate mail here.

Have a good weekend, picture my shark attack while you are eating, please.

Felicia :)